Wednesday, August 22, 2012

7. Plan weekly Meals for a Month (Completed!)

Meal Planning is one of those things that I've always thought about doing, and now that I do it? I wonder why the heck I didn't start sooner!

I love going to the grocery store once a week. I love knowing what's coming up. I love saving money, by having plans for the left overs!

I use Pinterest to find a lot of fun recipes - and I'm trying hard to incorporate more fruits and veggies into our meals as well! I'm hoping to work my way through my Food Board on Pinterest by the end of the year - I'd love to have cooked most of the recipes in there. So far? I've made about 1/3 of them! (And almost all have been a huge success! Even with a picky 4 year old. )

Our weekly meal planning routine? 
Plan on Saturday
Shop on Sunday
Clean the Fridge on Friday

Some of our favorite meals? 
Dinosaur Head Soup (picture --> )
Buffalo Chicken (above)
-Leftovers with the buffalo chicken? Pizza and Salads are both great!
Chicken/Black Bean Casserole

No comments:

Post a Comment