Saturday, February 2, 2013

97. Make a Donation to Shriner's Hospitals {Completed}


Skyler is a patient at Shriner's Hospital (SLC) and so the Shriner's have a very special place in my heart. (And before Skyler, I was a member of Job's Daughters and Easter Star - so I'm no stranger to the organization!) But I'd never personally made a donation - something I really thought I should do.

So, in 2012, I finally did! It wasn't a large donation - but every little bit helps, right? And I had Skyler help me out with it - she drew a card to send in with my donation to the local Shriner's group. We talked about the hospital, and what they do. How she has been going since she was little (which she doesn't remember at all! LOL!) And so I made it a fun experience for both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment