Sunday, June 26, 2011

29. Attend 5 live shows : Mystere

I've realized I very rarely see anything live - I resort to DVD 99% of the time. So I thought it would be fun to attempt 5 live shows (of any medium) over the course of this list!

Show #1 was Mystere! (Cirque Du Soliel's show at Treasure Island in Las Vegas!)

This show was a huge hit for my whole family! There was enough comedy to keep us all laughing, enough "wow" factor for my husband, and the dancing was just magnificent.

Skyler LOVED the "Baby" (And it had Ryan and I rolling with laughter!) And the audience participation was just hilarious. The dancing and acrobatics were also fabulous. I think my absolute favorite though? The two "Strong Men" (for lack of a better term) who were balancing each other. It was just amazing to watch.



No comments:

Post a Comment