Sunday, September 2, 2012

39. Complete another 365 project

This is my 3rd go-round with Project 365!

Project #1: Self Portraits - 2008/9
Project #2: Family Themed - 2009/10
Project #3: Family Themed - Started Aug 15, 2012

I started August 15 2012 and will take a photo a day, every day until August 14, 2012!

   

This project is a fun way to document a year. It's pretty amazing to see how much Skyler, Ryan and I change in a year! And it's a fun reminder to pull my camera out.

I have to give a "Shout-out" to my good friend, Meg. I have done the last two 365 projects with her, and we are encouraging one another along again this time! I think it's incredibly important to have a friend doing this with me - otherwise? I'd never be able to get it done! There are days where you nearly forget your photo and at 11:30 pm one of us says "Hey - go snap something!" or days where you feel like you've had three weeks of crummy shots and you want to quit.  So Thanks Meg! For doing this project with me! 

And for fun, a photo of the first 2 weeks! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment