Sunday, July 10, 2011

48. Send a "Just Because" care package to someone

I love getting mail, so what better than to send someone mail they aren't expecting?

No, it's not my sister's birthday. It's not a holiday. And there is nothing that she needs. But I decided this week, I'd send her a care package at camp! It's packed with nothing in particular, certainly nothing she "needs"! (Although I suppose Justin Bieber trading cards could be a necessity, I'm not sure...) Just a silly collection of items to make her smile!







Inside? 
*Frog Puzzle
*Guitar Necklace
*Decorative Pins (for her power belt -- a fanny pack for all you non-Kitaki people)
*Cars & Justin Bieber Trading Cards
*A note

1 comment:

  1. This is great! I have everything together to send my care package, but I haven't put it all together cute-like and sent it yet O.o I need to get on that.

    ReplyDelete