Saturday, February 2, 2013

45. Write a fan letter to an author I admire {Completed}

When I made my 101 in 1001 list, I never envisioned my book blog taking off the way it has. My book blog has made communicating with authors a somewhat normal occurrence in my world now - so writing a "fan letter" has been sort of an unconventional item on my list. Not to mention developing Twitter Friendships with a few authors, whom I have grown to love. And even a texting/phone call relationship with another.

I've had multiple Q&A's and interviews with authors - and with several I have sent written letters of appreciation to the authors. (And the rest of been strictly email correspondences.) So I'm going to count those as my "Fan Letters" since they often involved a written thank you!

Susan Mallery (x 2)
Susan Wiggs
Kristan Hannah
Jenn Cooksey (whom I ADORE!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment